The Pair Family (Japan Branch)

Thursday, January 18, 2007

it's been awhile

I will be talking more this weekend about what we have been up too since getting back from the states. It was good to see everyone. We all enjoyed our time over there. I'll write more later. I am sooooooo tired this friday for some reason. I have two classes left today, my next one starting in about 30mins. I just want to sleep.

Hey pat, thanks for the video tapes. I am loving talk soup right now. Naoko and I have to fight over the vcr now. she wants to watch her CSI and I want to watch my comedy tapes.

Well it is cold over here but no snow.

Oh man, I am going to fall asleep, I would drink some coffee but I have a headache and coffee doesn't affect me like it used to.

Well talk to you guys later. bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home