The Pair Family (Japan Branch)

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The sickness

Well it has been a little while since I worked on this blog. Last week Noah got sick and is just now getting over his cold. He has medicine that he has been taking and even though he is has been sick he still has a lot of energy. I had to take last friday off so I could look after him. This last monday was a holiday (for reasons I don't remember, I think it was national exersice day or something) so I had four days off which would have been wonderful and I could have had a wonderful time, however with Noah being sick we couldn't go out. So the two of us were coupted up in the apartment all weekend. The bright side is that I was able to get a lot of cleaning done. Also this weekend Naoko became sick so I had two sick people to take care of. So even after a four day weekend I am still tired and am looking forward to this next weekend. Naoko is still sick as I type but should be better by this weekend. This weekend I have to work on Sunday since my small school has their sports day that day. but then I get monday off as compensation.

Other than the sick family not much else is going on. At school I am into my teaching the kids about Halloween mode. It is nice because there is a lot you can do with this holiday. Lots of games and activities. And the kids like talking/learning about monsters.

Well I will write more later. See ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home