The Pair Family (Japan Branch)

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Poor Noah

Well yesterday I got a call from Noah's daycare right as I had gotten home for lunch telling me that Noah had an accident and probably should go to the hospital to make sure he is ok. So needless to say I rushed over there and sure enough he was crying a lot and his right arm looks a little funny. He was holding it and it looked as though he couldn't move it very well. The teachers explain briefly what had happened but I couldn't understand well what they were saying. I later had a guy at the BOE call and then explain to me in English what they were saying. They said Noah was walking and happened to fall down outside by the slide. So I had to tell the BOE and the school I was teaching at that I would have to take Noah to the Hospital to get him checked out. To make a long story short Noah apparently dislocated his elbow but on the way to the hospital it had fixed itself. By the time Naoko's mom, Noah and I got to a hospital which was kinda far away Noah seemed fine and was having no problems with his arm. The nurse and doctor confirmed that his elbow had been dislocated but it looked fine now.

So my question is how can Noah fall down of his own accord and dislocate his elbow. My thinking is that the teachers at his daycare are not watching him closely and really have to idea what happened. I am skeptical of their version of what happened. So I am going to go in and talk about the incident with my contact at the BOE. Luckily Noah is doing fine and wasn't seriously hurt.

I just wanted to let you know about Noah. That is all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home