The Pair Family (Japan Branch)

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

spring is just about here

sorry i haven't posted for over a month. as you can imagine things have been busy. The new school year started and today I had my first class with my new 1st graders at my small school (Aoki Elementary). I have to remember that they are just starting and I need to go slow with them.

It is late and I am going to bed soon so I will have to write more later. I did want to let you all know that I have offically been ingrained (I am not sure what word to use) into the community here as I have a representative from Block 4 at Noah's daycare. It is kinda like a PTA thing where I will be helping out and voting on issues. Recently we had our first meeting and it got a little tense when we were all trying to decide where to go for our field trip. After some squabiling we finally (i'm talking 2 hours on this issue) decided to go to this zoo that is a technically the closest to us but still far (over an hour drive from here). It was an interesting meeting eventhough i though it lasted way too long.

Also recently I went to a fellow English Teacher's wedding which was nice.

I'll write more later. I am off to bed. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home