The Pair Family (Japan Branch)

Thursday, November 08, 2007

sorry it's been so long


Well I am back with another blog for anyone interested. I had a wonderful time going back to the states and seeing my neice for the first time. She is adorable eventhough she doesn't look like a Pair which is a nice change of pace. Next time I go home I will definatly bring the whole family. It was the longest we have been apart and I would prefer to not repeat that. Naoko and Noah survied my absence and Noah only ask about for the first week. While I was gone they went to a few festivals and Noah was a really good boy (according to Naoko). I guess I am the one who is a bad influence on him. I am glad to be back in Japan or should I say I am glad to be back with my family. I miss all the convience that there was back in the states though. I am glad to see that not much is changed in respect to my family, friends and relatives. One thing I really appreciate about America is the lack of a gift giving culture. It will be nice to not have to deal with that once we move back. However on the other hand I think my parents can appreciate the gift giving culture of Japan as they enjoy thier new heated toliet seat. I am happy that I will be able to bring one back for myself when I move back. They are so nice. Well I have so more to write about so I will leave you all with a pic of the heated toilet seat for your enjoyment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home