The Pair Family (Japan Branch)

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

on the positive side

i can't thank my parents enough for always sending me care packages. they are always just what the doctor ordered. I love combos and the incredible cross-section starwars book is cool.

Also recently i have been running every other day (weather permitting) and can 100% recommend the Nike+ system. I use my iPod nano with the sensor attachment that communicates with the sensor in my running shoe to measure my distants, time and other things. Recently I got a Nike+ shirt that has a specially designed pocket for the iPod nano. So now I don't have to carry the nano and can focus on my running. Shawn and I will be entering a race this Nov. so I need to get my time down from 5 mins/1 Km to as close to 3 mins/ 1Km as possible by then. wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home